Rpchost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily Forex Analysis from ForexTradingEVO

3 posters

Go down

Daily Forex Analysis from ForexTradingEVO Empty Daily Forex Analysis from ForexTradingEVO

Post  rabizaman Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:27 am

Friends,

Forex analysis is very important in trading forex. But professional analysis has worth in forex trading. ForexTradingEVO .com is offering daily free technical and fundamental analysis.
The main pairs are EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, Gold, and Silver. You can enjoy daily analysis till 7 GMT. I hope you guys will love to use this service free of cost.

rabizaman

Back to top Go down

Daily Forex Analysis from ForexTradingEVO Empty Re: Daily Forex Analysis from ForexTradingEVO

Post  celine Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:42 am

Thanks for the information here, however there are lots of good resources out there to help aside from this site and the one that you've mentioned here. One of the best I have come across is makemoneycurrencytrading dot co dot uk as they run free webinars and training. And they run live portfolio so you can actually see if their strategies are making profit live.
They also send out a daily report each day with the trades.

celine

Back to top Go down

Daily Forex Analysis from ForexTradingEVO Empty Re: Daily Forex Analysis from ForexTradingEVO

Post  Johnkitty Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:40 am

Recently, I heard that the prices of Gold, Silver, and currency have been fluctuating in the markets. The prices of crude oil can affect the prices of those commodities in markets.

Johnkitty

http://futureswiki.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down