Rpchost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best cash back offer on each trade you make (through an intro broker)

2 posters

Go down

Best cash back offer on each trade you make (through an intro broker) Empty Best cash back offer on each trade you make (through an intro broker)

Post  TetrisForex Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:55 am

Hey people! I just started using this site: www.cashbackforex.com that gives you cash back for every trade - you basically get 60% of your commission back. They have a lot of great brokers on their list too - mine was already on their list so all I had to do was make them my IB. It was so easy! My first check was so exciting to get!! I love their website too - so easy to use which is a huge plus.

Heres how it works if youre not familiar with the cash back/rebate thing that is really firing up:
The broker pays them for being an introducing broker, and they give most of it back to you. Your transaction costs like spread and commission do not increase. The only one losing out is the broker, but they just consider this a marketing cost. A few other sites also do broker rebates but cashbackforex.com gives away much more and they are more established and professional organization. They give you back 60% of what the broker pays them, which is based on transactions costs you have generated during the course of monthly trading activity. Other forex rebate companies give back about $1.00 - $4.11 per lot which works out to about 10-41% max.
cheers Like a Star @ heaven

TetrisForex

Back to top Go down

Best cash back offer on each trade you make (through an intro broker) Empty Re: Best cash back offer on each trade you make (through an intro broker)

Post  forexboy Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:59 am

Any other promotions besides the rebates?

forexboy

Back to top Go down