Rpchost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trading Secrets from experienced trader

4 posters

Go down

Trading Secrets from experienced  trader Empty Trading Secrets from experienced trader

Post  oleg2009 Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:44 am

My name is Oleg. I have been trading on the Forex market for seven years already. And the last three years I traded successfully. I would like to share my trade secrets and to learn something new. I have non commercial blog and publish interesting information and strategies in my [URL="http://mt4.us"]MT4 blog.[/URL]

oleg2009

Back to top Go down

Trading Secrets from experienced  trader Empty Trading Secrets from experienced trader

Post  harpal1980 Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:48 am

Hey friends,

If you want to get some trading secrets of the worldwide market,then you can share your ideas and views with the experience traders..

Go and get connected with them on www.dodjit.com...

ALL THE BEST AND THANKS

harpal1980

http://www.dodjit.com

Back to top Go down

Trading Secrets from experienced  trader Empty Re: Trading Secrets from experienced trader

Post  forexboy Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:17 am

It's nice to know his strategy but sadly he didn't seem to give continuous update. Crying or Very sad
Anyway, the alternative for this kind of situation is to search valuable information for your own self. You have to remember that the information to help you in your forex investment can be found online and don't get attracted to buy those marketing products promising to teach you what you need to know.

forexboy

Back to top Go down

Trading Secrets from experienced  trader Empty Re: Trading Secrets from experienced trader

Post  celine Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:01 pm

oleg2009 wrote:My name is Oleg. I have been trading on the Forex market for seven years already. And the last three years I traded successfully. I would like to share my trade secrets and to learn something new. I have non commercial blog and publish interesting information and strategies in my [URL="http://mt4.us"]MT4 blog.[/URL]

Hi Oleg, I will check the link you provided here. However, there are lots of good resources out there to help us aside from this site. I would suggest finding a site that will train you in their strategies for free aside from what you are using right now. Makemoneycurrencytrading dot co dot uk is good as they run live portfolio so you can actually see if their strategies are making profit live. They send out a daily report each day with the trades.

celine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down