Rpchost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to get rebate on Forex Trading

2 posters

Go down

How to get rebate on Forex Trading Empty How to get rebate on Forex Trading

Post  forexcashback28 Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:13 am

Last week it was payment time for cashback forex again. I was able to make just over 500 dollar in kickback from my accounts on Aplari Uk, FXCM and FXCBS. The good thing is that I get these payment not based on my profit, but on the volume I trade. The more volume, the more profit.

Its actually quite easy to get rebates, its pretty much just three steps

1. Open an account with one of the major brokers (see list of brokers below)
2. Register your account with the broker rebate programme (check: Forexcashback.info)
3. Start collecting a monthly paycheck

If you already have an account with one of the brokers on the list its still possible to have that account connected to the rebate program and start collecting a discount.

Brokers make alot of money from us on commission. But in this way we will be able to claim some commission back. Every trader should do this really. Its free money if you are already trading.

Forex Broker list:

ACM
Alpari UK
Avafx
Dukascopy
Etoro
FXCBS
FXCM
FXDD
Fxopen
Fx Pro
GallantFX
Go Markets
Liteforex
Marketiva
Tadawul FX
X Forex

forexcashback28

Back to top Go down

How to get rebate on Forex Trading Empty Re: How to get rebate on Forex Trading

Post  luther Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:38 pm

forexcashback28 wrote:Last week it was payment time for cashback forex again. I was able to make just over 500 dollar in kickback from my accounts on Aplari Uk, FXCM and FXCBS. The good thing is that I get these payment not based on my profit, but on the volume I trade. The more volume, the more profit.

Its actually quite easy to get rebates, its pretty much just three steps

1. Open an account with one of the major brokers (see list of brokers below)
2. Register your account with the broker rebate programme (check: Forexcashback.info)
3. Start collecting a monthly paycheck

If you already have an account with one of the brokers on the list its still possible to have that account connected to the rebate program and start collecting a discount.

Brokers make alot of money from us on commission. But in this way we will be able to claim some commission back. Paris shuttle airport and Every trader should do this really. Its free money if you are already trading.

Forex Broker list:

ACM
Alpari UK
Avafx
Dukascopy
Etoro
FXCBS
FXCM
FXDD
Fxopen
Fx Pro
GallantFX
Go Markets
Liteforex
Marketiva
Tadawul FX
X Forex

Here is an extraordinary resource from an experienced expert in Forex Trading. This team of Traders have developed perhaps the most advanced Forex Signal Software available. Years of vigorous work has resulted in a User-Friendly Software, allowing anyone to quickly receive Buy or Sell signal and simply push a button! Documented accuracy.

luther

Back to top Go down